SONG I RECOMMEND

Here is some of my favorite songs from BTS playlist. 

MAGIC SHOP

The first song I suggest listening is "Magic Shop". The lyrics is truly emotional and heart-warming, even if you don't understand what they say, the melody also attracts you. When I heard this song even without knowing what they were saying, I just fell in love immediately with it. It's really moving, literally everything is. BTS showed me that to understand a song, you just need to feel it; language is not an obstacle in the musci world.


DYNAMITE

It's their recent song, released on 21st August. "Dynamite" granted BTS their first No. 1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 and it has sold over 200 million units in the U.S. The music is really motivator that always makes me dance. I love the music clip too where they are dressed like the 80s or 90s, following the aesthetic effect trend. It's an upbeat disco-pop song with elements with elements of funk, soul and bubblegum pop. I actually love everything about this new song, just can't stop listening to it. 


EUPHORIA

"Euphoria is a song sung as a solo by member Jungkook and released on August 24 with the compilation album Love Yourself: Answer. It was written by DJ Swivel and also being the sole producer. The song really touched my heart. It might be one of the best songs I've ever listened to. The soft and relaxing beat gives me a melancholic feeling while the lyrics makes your mind fly to an imaginary world where you will be able to feel that inmense happiness. I have cried when I heard the song for the first time; his angelic voice makes the song even more beautiful and touching.


YOUNG FOREVER

This is also a kind emotional song. It was released with the album The Most Beaautiful Moment in Life on May 2. The track is very emotional since it explains how hard was for them to reach where they are nowadays. It also teaches me that on the way to the dream you will find with many obstacles, you will get hurt and feel down; but you're still young, you still have time, you should keep runing towards your dream. It might be hard to reach, but it's not impossible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment