MY BTS MERCH

 These are some of the BTS stuff I have in my room.


The biggest black package you can see is BTS SUMMER PACKAGE 2019 which my aunt gave me as christmas gift last year. We had pre-ordered it, when we were still in summer holidays. Because most of BTS official merch runs out days after its release. I was so excited for it since it is my first package. I loved everything so much. I got Yoongi's daily out of the seven options that there were. I really liked it , and also the little blue fan.


The smaller package next to it is the ARMY BOMB. It's something that every fan should have. It's a type of light stick that it's used at the concerts to show support to their idols. It's a characterist of Kpop; every music band has their own light stick design. I was going to use it at BTS concert in Barcelona, but unfortunately the COVID-19 has changed everything. I really wish to be able to see the Army Bomb Ocean, which is about the view that ARMY BOMB's lights form. 

Then we have the albums. The one with a blue 7 is their  recent album The Map of The Soul: 7 and before it, they had released The Map of The Soul: Persona (the pink one), which also has 4 versions; I only bought one version from each of them. Futhermore, I have Skool Luv Affair, the oldest album from all the ones I have. It was given by my friends on my birthday. My favorite album is BTS WORLD, the black one. The cover and everything looks literally so beautiful. I love it so much and I'm so happy that I got Jungkook's photocard. On the other hand, we have Love Yourself: Her, version L. I like Love Yourself albums covers' decoration so much: the lines that form a flower, the rainbow effect... 


Additionally, I have a few BT21 stuffs. The pink little box of Cooky includes a watch which my mom bought me on my birthday. I really like it! It's just so so cute. Then I have Tata's diadem and hair band which I bought for BTS movie. I also own some unofficial merch like Jimin's calendar, which I got at a Kpop exhibition. 


No comments:

Post a Comment